Book a luxury pod lodge for your next break away to Cornwall
If you don’t want to camp this year, but still want the feeling of being in nature then Treglisson Pods could be for you. Our bright pods with their ‘wave’ theme, are fully equipped with a comfy double bed, a modern kitchenette and a bunk bed (in a separate room) for the kids, and shower room. Both pods have a decking area outside and are nestled in a woodland copse with a cornish hedge running down one side.
- Kitchenette with cooker, induction hob, kettle, fridge, toaster, all crockery, cutlery and utensils.
- Dining table with 4 fold out chairs
- Flat screen TV
- Comfy double bed (with bedding)
- Bunk bed (in separate room, with bedding)
- Shower room with St Kitts toiletries
- towels (but bring your own beach towels)
- Outdoor box storage for dirty shoes or sandy wetsuits
- Deck – so you can sit in the shade and listen to the woodland birds
- Onsite laundrette
- Indoor and outdoor play areas (campsite)
- Shop (April to September)
We have 2 pods available, they both have exactly the same facilities but Owl is a little larger than Woodpecker. You email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01736 753 141 with any questions or to book direct.
Woodpecker main living space
While you’re here you’re only a five minute drive away from 3 miles of golden sand at Gwithian beach, 15 minutes from St Michaels mount at Marazion and 15 minutes drive to the pretty harbour town of St Ives. Hayle is only 5 minutes drive away (or a 25 minute walk to town, and the Cornish Arms pub – a little further to the beach).
While you are here you are welcome to use the campsite facilities (during the open season April-September) – such as the indoor and outdoor play areas, small shop – selling fresh croissants and coffee each morning and stocked with local wines, beers and spirits plus gifts.